Conditioner is an important part of maintaining the soft feel and smooth texture
of hair. Adama Natural Leave-in Conditioner uses nutrient rich trace minerals from
clay to rebuild damaged roots and repair dry ends. This shampoo provides
effective cleansing while providing exceptional shine.
• Jojoba oil is a popular remedy for treating ailments of the scalp.
• Ionic Minerals from calcium Montmorillonite clay contain more
than 57 nutrient rich trace minerals.
• Biotin is often associated with increased hair growth and healthier, stronger hair.
• Horsetail extract contains vitamins for hair growth’s principal ingredient is the
mineral silica, which strengthens hair strands,
• 100% Vegan • No Sulfates • No Paraben • Gluten Free
Grapefruit Seed Oil
is known for its antimicrobial properties,
in addition to being loaded with
antioxidants. This oil helps stimulate
hair follicles and promotes hair growth
to keep hair thick, strong, and healthy.
Directions: Apply a quarter-sized portion or more to damp or dry hair. Use fingers
or a comb to distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse. Perfect for everyday.
Contains Jojoba Oil. Native Americans have used jojoba for hundreds of years as a skin conditioner, for soothing windburn and sunburn; as a hair or scalp treatment and as a hair restorative.