This intensely rich and luxurious conditioning treatment reconstructs extremely dry, damaged and chemically treated hair, restoring hair’s elasticity.
Packed with keratin amino acids, silk proteins and shea butter, Reconstruct repairs the structure of your hair and rejuvenates the scalp.
Hair is left soft, radiant and full of life.
• Keratin amino acids, the primary building blocks of hair, penetrate the hair shaft, bonding, repairing and smoothing while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma
• Silk amino acids – provide additional strength, elasticity and shine
• Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that contains Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair
• Shea butter –super rich and creamy smoothes, moisturizes and conditions
• Superfruit complex – a blend of superfruits including acai and goji berry, pomegranate and mangosteen fruit that offer extreme antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins to further promote hair and scalp health.
Keratin penetrates the hair cuticle and bonds to the brittle, broken scales helping to restore strength and moisture, and repair the hair while also preventing further damage.
There are numerous reasons why hair might break including mechanical (brushing, elastic bands), chemical (colouring, bleaching, hi-lighting, chlorine, salt) and environmental causes (UVA/UVB degradation). These processes harm the outer cuticle of the hair shaft leaving hair dry, brittle and prone to breakage.
Since keratin is the primary building block of the hair cuticle, introducing keratin back into the hair is the only way to repair it. Keratin penetrates the hair cuticle and bonds to the brittle, broken scales helping to restore strength and moisture, and prevent further damage.
The Keratin Repair category is formulated specifically with an abundant amount of keratin to make your hair visibly stronger, shinier and healthier with each use, and can be used daily as a reparative and preventative treatment. It is not possible to overuse keratin.